Thursday, October 29, 2009

Top 3 Holidays

I choice the top 3 holidays, because everyone has a different perception of what holidays they like and to the ones they dislike.

My criteria for the top 3 holidays was what makes it special to me, what is the best part of the holiday, and one thing you dislike about the holiday.

1. My birthday- My birthday is April 17th, this is my favorite holiday because it is about me, its when I turn a year older, not anyone else in my family. The best part of this holiday is it sets me apart from other people. One thing I dislike is how you have to eat cake. And I don't like cake.

2. Christmas- Christmas is special to me because you get to spend time with your family everyone together, and in the morning i get to drink shanpane and orange juice, and later at night you get to have a BIG christmas dinner with all my family together. The best part of the holiday is of course the wonderful presents you recieve from your family members. One thing I dislike about this holiday is all the money I have to spend on all my family members, and I have a big family too.

3. Thanksgiving- Thanksgiving is special to me because you get to tell your everyone how thankful you are for everything they have given you and how much you appreciate having them in your life. The best part about this holiday is when my family all sits around the table and tells everyone what they are most thankful for, I believe this is important because this is the one day in a year that you can actually tell someone how much they meant to you. The one thing I dislike about this holiday is how you eat turkey on thanksgiving because I HATE turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment