Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks

The book I am reading is called "The Glass Castle" which is a memoir about the struggles and the life that Jeannette Walls lived.

This book makes me thankful for so many things. For the things I don't think about everyday to be thankful for. Like a house with no termites, 3 meals or more everyday, heating, and just a loving and trust worthy family. Unlike, Jeannette Walls whose father is a drunk, and mother is a highly educated lazy person, who could be earning the family money but instead with rather paint.

I watched the interview on Youtube of Jeannette interviewing her mother Rose Mary. Rose Mary was a lot different then I thought she would be, she was heavier set, and I was thinking her living on the streets at all seh would be rather skinny. But then again, I remember her saying in the book that she is addicted to chocolate like Jeannettes father is addicted to alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment